1. Gift your customers: The holidays are a time for giving, so it's a great opportunity to offer clients and prospective customers a useful reference guide. Consider creating a Holiday Survival Guide with ideas on how to reduce stress and increase health and wellness.
2. Include your customers: People love to share recipes, so consider asking your mailing list and followers to contribute recipes and compile into a useful healthy holiday cookbook. Be sure to add your own favorite recipes as well. Possibly hire a graphic artist to make the cookbook attractive.
3. Spread some cheer: The way to a client's heart is often through their stomachs. A batch of healthy cookies or banana bread along with the recipe and your business card is a nice way to spread some cheer and connect with strategic networking partners.
4. Give back: Attract positive PR opportunities and give back to the community by organizing a health event for donations to a worthy cause. A healthy workout class or cooking demonstration in return for Toys for Tots collections or food pantry items are ideas that would get attention from the media through a well timed press release.
5. Creative thanks: Memorable end of the year thank you gifts to clients is a fun way to show appreciation. Think outside the box with items that would be useful and health supportive. Perhaps wooden spoons emblazoned with a company logo, healthy recipes, meal planning templates, or a basket of healthy samples and coupons.
These healthy marketing ideas are sure to help health and wellness business owners create a healthy buzz that attracts clients and profits throughout the holiday season and New Year.
Cheryl Heppard is a business marketing strategist for entrepreneurs, coaches, and service based companies. She helps clients attract more clients, increase revenues, and leverage their marketing efforts. Cheryl specializes in website and email marketing campaigns. Visit her website for more information.